BLue Line 5k run
The 4TH Annual event will take place through the heart of Wentzville at the beautiful Heartland Park. The event will include a 5K, Virtual 5K, and a Kids Fun Run. We are planning an In-Person event, however due to COVID-19 precautions, this year will be scaled back. There will be an “open start line” beginning at 7:00 AM through 7:30 AM, runners will be able start when they want! All 5K race bibs are chipped, therefore all times will be calculated accurately.
The Kids Fun Run is free to kids 12/under and will begin at 8:00 AM after all 5K participants have started. There will be two options for packet pick up for in-person runners, and all virtual runners will be mailed their race packets.
This year registration for the 5K and 5K Virtual includes a custom race shirt and finishers medal. Participants in the Kids Fun Run have an option to purchase a race shirt for $10 at registration.
Prizes will be awarded for Overall Male and Female in the 5K (In-person event only) and then the top Male and Female for age categories in the 5K (In-person event only). Winners will be announced on Facebook after the event then mailed their awards.
Packet pick up will be June 25 5:00pm-8:00pm and June 26 from 10:00am - 2:00pm at Wentzville Police Department lobby, located at 1019 Schroeder Creek Blvd. Wentzville MO., 63385
Registration is LIMITED to 300 runners and will be open until June 13, 2021 at midnight.
A MESSAGE FROM THE ORGANIZER
This year will be a very scaled back version of our event, however next year we will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary and BIG fun and surprises coming for 2022!!
The Wentzville Police Department Blue Line Family Inc., Thank you for your participation.
Follow event updates on Facebook @wentzville blue line family inc.
Helping Each Other in Time of Need
The Wentzville Police Department Blue Line Family is a non-profit organization which acts as a support system for employees and their families in times of need. All employees are members of the Blue Line Family by virtue of their employment with the Wentzville Police Department.
Members of the Blue Line Family’s Board of Trustees are elected by the members and, with approval of the Chief of Police, work to develop appropriate guidelines for the impartial distribution of funds to employees and their families in times of need. The Trustees also oversee the management of available resources and organize or direct various fundraising activities.
What activities does the Blue Line Family Support?
The Blue Line Family provides financial assistance as well as other varying types of assistance to employees and their families in the event:
- An employee suffers death or severe injury while performing their official duties;
- An employee suffers death or severe injury outside of performing their official duties;
- An employee’s spouse or significant other (of long term standing) suffers death or sever injury;
- An employee’s dependent suffers a death or severe injury;
- An employee’s immediate family suffers a death to their immediate family;
- An employee suffers from a critical illness or significant surgery;
- An employee’s spouse, significant other (of long term standing) or dependent suffers a critical illness or significant surgery.
During the Holidays, families in need of assistance will be chosen to receive assistance to include meals, gifts and needed supplies.
Families and or persons who are found in the community and are in need may be given assistance to include meals, gift cards for gas or groceries and needed supplies.
How is the Blue Line Family supported financially?
- Private donations from citizens, businesses, as well as employees and their families.
- Profits from the sale of Wentzville Police Department Blue Line Family memorabilia, apparel and gift accessories.
- Various fundraising activities.
How can you help?
If you are interested in the work of the Blue Line Family and would like to help, here’s how:
- Make a personal or business donation to the Blue Line Family.
- Encourage others to become involved in this worthwhile organization by supporting or participating in the Blue Line Family fund-raising activities.
Donations made to this non-profit organization are used for the purposes set out in its by-laws. Benefactors receive no service in return for contributions.
Thank you for your interest in the Wentzville Police Department Blue Line Family
Blue Line Family Officers Blue Line Board Members
Chaplain Kurt Charlton – President Chaplain Kurt Charlton - President
Detective Jeremy Jolley – Vice President Sergeant Cindy Aubuchon
Detective Sean Rosner - Vice President Corporal Andy Wessel
Danielle Bruckerhoff – Treasurer Nick Nourse
Officer Jessica Davis – Secretary Gary Taylor
Wentzville Police Department Blue Line Family
1019 Schroeder Creek Blvd.
Wentzville, MO 63385
Main Line: (636) 639-2122
Emergency Calls: Call 911
1019 Schroeder Creek Blvd.
Wentzville, MO 63385